- popcorn~use a hot air popper and sprinkle with sea salt and organic butter
- ginger snaps with hot tea ( we like chamomile & green)
- nature valley granola bars
- Cliff bars, (organic) I use before workouts for energy
- veggie chips
- Kashi bars
- raisins and pretzels
- low fat graham crackers
- string cheese sticks~ low fat (hormone free) and apple slices or grapes
- low fat yogurt ( can add berries and/or granola)
- organic blue corn chips with salsa
- pomegranate applesauce
- fruits of all kinds
- apple slices with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter
- 10 almonds & 1/2 banana
- raw carrots and sugar snap pea pods
- celery with peanut butter spread on top
- sherbet with ( light) fruit cocktail on top
- low fat vanilla frozen yogurt with blackberries and strawberries on top
- small bowl of high fiber cereal or oatmeal
- cottage cheese and fruit ( 1/2 cup is only 50 calories and high in protein)
- mini whole wheat bagels with peanut butter or apple butter
- Advocare Vanilla Meal Replacement shake with fresh or frozen fruit blended in
- Kashi roasted vegetable crackers with "the laughing cow"cheese and grapes
- NAKED- Green Machine energy drink, loaded with fruits & veggies
- sliced apples( MacIntosh when in season) dipped in LightHouse Yogurt fruit dip and Sargento cheese cubes.
- Archer Farms Sunny Cranberry mix with fresh rasberries and or blackberries, Sargento cheese cubes optional.
- Oregon Chai Tea with Low fat organic milk or Soy milk. Only 90 calories!
- Advocare Spark for mental focus & Energy. Favorite flavors;Fruit Punch, Orange Mandarin, Pink lemonade.
- Pumpkin Seeds
Monday, February 23, 2009
Posted by Elayne at 11:12 PM
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
4 whole wheat tortillas
1 can black beans ( drained)
diced tomatoes and mushrooms
sour cream (lite)
Cook tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach & cilantro in olive oil. Set aside
Lightly spray pan with olive oil, then spray one side of tortilla and place in heated pan.
Layer the cooked veggies, beans, cheese, salsa and olives on tortilla.
Spray one side of the 2nd tortilla and place on top of layers ( spray side up).
Heat the bottom side and then flip over to heat the other side ( just like a grill cheese sandwich).
Remove from pan, cut into wedges, place some cheese, sour cream, olives and salsa on top.
You can use any veggies you like to substitute.
Posted by Elayne at 2:17 PM